Fishing Licence

Please remember that your annual fishing licence expires on 31 March and it is illegal fish without one after this date.

To get a new one you can go to any Post office or go to the Environment Agency web site and do it on line. Everyone from age of 12 upwards needs a licence in England and Wales.

If you fish for migratory fish then you need the migratory licence and that also enables you to fish for Trout and Coarse Fish. Otherwise buy the non migratory Trout and Coarse Fish licence.


Tight lines for 2012